Thursday, April 12, 2012

All the Time in the World

    Yesterday morning, my sister and I woke up at 5am, ate breakfast, and went for a run. Though we didn't run far, it felt good to be up and moving so early. When we got back from our run, our adrenaline was flowing and even though we were tired, we were ready to take on the day. At 7:30 I made and frosted cupcakes, and by 9:30 we were ready for lunch. It felt like the day should already be halfway over, and it had barely begun! It was amazing feeling like I had all the time in the world and could get anything done that I wanted. Since it was my day off of work, I really did have lots of time.

    Although this morning I required a little extra sleep to catch up from yesterday, I still feel as if Jessi and I have found a way to have more time in the day, and an early-morning schedule might just find its way into my life full-time. So I'm up and ready to go to work in an hour, and I made it a point to fit some much needed blogging time into my morning. My new job has been going fantastically,  I stay busy and everyone is so helpful. I love being able to make people feel good about themselves by doing their hair, and even if I play such a small part in their day, it's awesome being able to encourage them. I keep praying that God will use me somehow in people's lives through my work, and that I will be able to see his will for me, whether or not I should pursue an education at heartland while I continue to work or not.

    I will try and update my blog more often, so you don't have to read a long post every time I need to catch you up on my life. On a note to end, here's a picture of the pink lemonade cupcakes I made yesterday! I love trying new and interesting recipes, and will be updating my blog with new things I bake as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment